August 2017 Partners in Textile Exhibition
I have partnered with two of my wonderful long-time arty friends — Sybil Orr and Cathy Moon — to create a Textile Exhibition to showcase a marvellous variety of the artwork we create. We do hope you can join us!
- Date: 11-19th August to 19th September, 2017
- First day: Friday 11th August
- Grand Opening Event: Saturday 12th August — 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Guest Speaker: Janet De Boer
- Location: Butter Factory Arts Centre, 11A Maple St, Cooroy Qld Australia
As well as the delightful Art Gallery exhibition space, we will have Artist Stalls (mine — Helen McIntosh, plus Cathy Moon and Sybil Orr, as well as woodworker Bill Orr, and Marion Glover of Beautiful Silks with her vast array of silk scarves and other goodies).
Promotional Tables include Morningside Picture framers, Al Comicae photography, Patches Of Cooroy local quilt group and Teena Hughes, an art marketing, website and video marketing specialist.
If you can make it, do please come and introduce yourself — I’d love to meet you!
Map to 11A Maple St, Cooroy Qld